Tuesday, August 30, 2011
RAYCE'S FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
Rayce's first day of second grade! He first ate a breakfast of champions - cinimon & sugar toast. Then I took him to school. I walked him to class and he looked a little bit nervous but just walked in. He is such a fun kid. I am not a huge crier but the night before school started I cried for over 2 hours - I wasn' ready for him to go back to school. I feel like summer just started. We had been having so much fun - and all the sudden it was over. He is my best helper and is such a good kid. I love Rayce and am really hoping for a good school year.
A couple of days ago I had got Range out of the bath tub and didn't put a diaper on him. The boys came running in and said he had pooped. I started cleaning up and Rayce said "I am glad I am not a mom so I don't have to do that" I said, "You always say that you can't wait until you grow up, well this is what you have to do when you are a grown up." He said, "I didn't say I want to grow up and be a mom, I want to grow up and be a dad because then you just have to go to work!"
Posted by Dusty and Carol at 9:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 thoughts:
He is such a handsome young man. I love all the pictures of the boys. You should try and get in some every now and then!!!
School starting again makes me cry too. Summer is just not long enough and then each time school starts, it means the kids are growing up and that means...
Post a Comment