.jpg)
Rayce's first day of school was Tuesday, August 24, 1010. He is in 1st grade this year. He was so excited to go to school all day long. He couldn't believe that he would have 4 recesses. One before school, morning recess, lunch recess, and afternoon recess. Rayce has many of his friends in his class this year. He is sad that one of his best friends will be gone to Roosevelt to school. But I have promised him he will still be able to play with him. School starts at 8:00 am this year - which I am not in love with. Rayce is also excited that he will be able to ride the bus home after school. It won't come all the way to our house so I will have to go pick him up. I am not sure how I feel about him going to school all day. He is so excited and so ready. He reads very well and is smart - we will just miss him here at home :)
+(640x480).jpg)
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment