
People probably think I don't try to protect this boy but I really do... He is just CRAZY!!! I can't imagine what he would look like if he fell the other 20 times a day I actually caught him. At least once a day he falls off my counters - the other 100 times I get him off before he does fall. He jumps from couch to couch to coffee table - and usually misses a few times. He climbs on top of the bath tub and tries to jump out, I usually catch him before he falls to hard. He runs everywhere but doesn't quite pick up his feet so he trips alot. I would be scared to death to take him to the doctor because he always has so many bumps and bruises. On Sunday we were getting ready for church and him and Rayce were playing on the top bunk. Rayce tripped him and he landed on his eye and hit the bar across the top. He bled for quite a while but we still went to church. A couple days before that he was climbing in his windows to see the cows. He fell out and bounced back and forth between the wall and the bed and hit is ear. You can see the big purple bruise. After church he was running to the car and he tripped and scratched his nose. Really, he is crazy and the worst part is that he is VERY independant. He has to do EVERYTHING on his own. Get in the car, out of the car, up on something, even get his own bottle out of the microwave. He won't let you help him do anything. I hope this isn't a sign of what is to come in the future because if it is I better save more each month for him and his hospital bills!!!

3 thoughts:
Some boys are just crazier than others.
My stomach just eeekkked when I saw the pictures. Some boys ARE jsut crazier than others.
I hope Ridgey ROO has a very Happy Birthday
You mean old mom, j/k. I told Race the other day at school that he need to come over and play at my house and he said Oh i think that I have other plans. i laughed.
Post a Comment